Pralarg Int'l Jingle in the English language, you can listen to our mandate in less than two minutes jingle. W ...
Pralarg on Radio
Listen to Eto Re ni on four radio stations in four State of the South West of Nigeria by Pralarg Int'l
Eto Re Ni 'EWI'Album part one is an album produced by Pralarg Int'l, we sell at N200 per one but we are giving ...
Eto Re Ni Part 2, is a song album produced by Pralarg Int'l
BRIEF ABOUT US
PRALARG INT'L is the acronyms for Prisons Rehabilitation and Law Abiding Organization Int'l incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission under the companies and Allied Matter Act No 1, 1990 part C. It is a non-governmental, non-religious and non-ethnic organization with a view to enhancing respect for the rule of law, promote good practice, investigate and expose perceived human right breach, it is devoted to the rehabilitation of prisons inmates and reduction of crime through the promotion of good moral values using various strategies. The strategies include prisons rehabilitation, civic and moral education as well as public enlightenment about criminal cases in Nigeria. Other strategies are economic empowerment for the less privileged, Nigerian deported from overseas, alternative dispute resolution and human right protection, to mention but a few.
Pralarg became international organization following the registration of pralarg in the United State of America and recognized by the US government on the 1st March 2018
Pralarg Int'l is a member of World Association of Non-governmental Association, a member of Amnesty International and a member of Global Legal Empowerment Network https://pralarg.org/our-partners/
To reduce crime, discourage the use of hard drugs, alleviate poverty, prevent human right abuse, enlighten the populace on the implication of crime, rehabilitate the ex-inmates and their dependents so as to bring peace to our society, to provide counselling and support for crime victims and their families. Read more
WHAT WE DO:
PRALARG areas of operation and intervention include:
- Prisons Inmates Rehabilitation
- Human Right Protection
- Civic Education,
- Care and Empowerment
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Making the world a peaceful place through enlightenment, rehabilitation and empowerment.
To reduce crime, discourage the use of hard drugs, alleviate poverty, prevent human right abuse, enlighten the populace on the implication of crime, rehabilitate the ex-inmates and their dependents so as to bring peace to our society, to provide counselling and support for crime victims.
PRALARG! Step in the right direction.
To organize and hold lectures in prisons nationwide on why inmates and the public should not take to crime.
- To reform and redirect the convicted from a life of crime to a path of rectitude.
- To organize lectures in primary and secondary schools as well as tertiary institutions to discourage them from taking to crime.
- To empower the less privileged and enlighten them on the self-sustaining program.
- To defend the vulnerable and less privileged in the society from human right abuse.
- To resolve conflict through alternative dispute resolution and mediation to prevent litigation.
- To advocate for better prisons’ welfare, provide succour and encouragement to inmate both home and abroad.
- To enlighten and provide health information to inmates and discourage the use of hard drugs.
- To advocate for the better life for deportees and convicts in foreign countries.
- To help crime victims to overcome depression for future empowerment.
Prison Rehabilitation, Advocacy for Human Right, Civic Education, Health Care for Less Privileges, Empowerment for Youth, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Public Enlightenment, Human Right Campaign, Human Right Protection, Lectures for prisons Inmates Nationwide, Reformation of Convicted, Advocation for better Prison Welfares, Mediation to prevent Litigation, Advocation for Deportees better Life.